Items of potential interest to government documents librarians or government information managers in Michigan. For more information contact Jon Harrison at email@example.com.
|« Gongwer News Highlights, February 26, 2013||Wayne State University's Tentative Union Contract Includes Mandatory Union Dues »|
Nine of 14 Michigan school districts with bonding proposals on the ballot Tuesday saw their measures pass and a 10th district had its sinking fund plan passed.
For the full article, see "64% Of School Bonding Plans Pass", Inside MIRS Today, February 26, 2013.
Other topics covered include:
• 64% Of School Bonding Plans Pass
• Fewer School Districts Projected To Be In Deficit For FY '14
• Casperson Not Sure If Obama Was Born In USA
• School District No-Shows Oversight Hearing
• Agema Doubles Down On Obama-Hitler Comparison
• Duggan Makes Detroit Mayoral Plans Official
• Richardville Doesn't Want '07-Style Service Tax Mess
• Ferris State Kills Contract Extension
• University Leaders Argue Against Tuition Cap
• Keystone Pipeline Pumped Up By House Panel
• DNR Shoots For 30% Participation On Passport Sales
• Nixon: Benefits Reform Has Unintended Consequences
• Set Of Election Reforms Get Hearing
• Amash Scores 100% With Club For Growth
• Hoogendyk: Saturday Convention Is Message
Full access to MIRSNews.com is available via the MSU Library electronic resources page. Access is restricted to the MSU community and other subscribers.
|<< <||> >>|