|« Fall Citation Management Classes - Free at the Libraries||Health Sciences Image and Video Resources Available from the MSU Libraries »|
For all of you who love your tablets, you’ll be interested to hear that the MSU Libraries now has a subscription to BrowZine, an iPad and Android app from Third Iron that can help you read and stay current with scholarly journals.
Within the BrowZine app, you can:
• Create a bookshelf of your favorite journals for easy, fast access
• Read articles in a format optimized for a tablet device
• Get alerts when new journal issues are published
• Save articles to Zotero, Dropbox, or an app of your choice for pdf collecting and notetaking
• Share links to articles with others by email, facebook, twitter
For more information, visit MSU’s BrowZine page at http://libguides.lib.msu.edu/browzineapp
BrowZine is an app that you freely download yourself from iTunes, Google Play, or the Amazon Appstore. Once you have the app on your device, you will choose MSU as your library and login with MSU net ID and password. Then you will be able to add journals subscribed to by the MSU Libraries to your bookshelf.
BrowZine is a brand new product and has worked to include journals from many of the major publishers, particularly in the sciences, but you’ll find that not all journals are yet included. More and more journals will be added over time - an up-to-date list of supported publishers is available at Third Iron's website.
|<< <||> >>|