Items of potential interest to government documents librarians or government information managers in Michigan. For more information contact Jon Harrison at email@example.com.
|« Gongwer News Highlights, November 29, 2012||Michigan Senate Passes Bill To Allow Concealed Weapons in Schools, Churches »|
Legislation making Michigan the country's 24th Right To Work (RTW) state didn't make an appearance today, but it could still come next week.
For the full article, see "No RTW Today, Maybe Next Week?", Inside MIRS Today, November 29, 2012.
Other topics covered include:
• No RTW Today, Maybe Next Week?
• Applauded By Tea Party, House GOP Nixes Health Exchange
• Severance Tax Bills Roll Out Of The House
• AG To Troy: Schedule Special Election Or Face Litigation
• Senate OKs Concealed Weapons In Churches, Schools
• Clamor, Uncertainty Continue Over BCBSM Bills
• Senate Approves Med Mal Reform
• Activists, Police Prepared For Explosive RTW Debate
• Moody's To Investors: Bank On Detroit Going Bankrupt
• Detroit Dems Had Lighting Authority Votes
• AG Files Anti-Affirmative Action Defense With Supreme Court
• Existing Teacher Evaluation Models Are Lacking
• Hilfinger Departs LARA For MEDC
• Dems Want Tlaib To Be Lead On Approps
• EAA Doesn't Make Grade In House, Senate
• Health Care Claims Tax Hike Doomed
• Senate Blasts Out Wolf Hunting Bill
Full access to MIRSNews.com is available via the MSU Library electronic resources page. Access is restricted to the MSU community and other subscribers.
|<< <||> >>|