Items of potential interest to government documents librarians or government information managers in Michigan. For more information contact Jon Harrison at email@example.com.
|« Gongwer News Highlights, July 19, 2012||Bridge, July 19, 2012 »|
The 25 percent renewable energy by 2025 initiative gained support today from the Michigan Union of Concerned Scientists, who touted the standard as a sound environmental move as well as a job creator. Sean Huberty, lead faculty for Lansing Community College's Alternative Energy Engineering Technology Program, said that he has roughly 150 students looking for jobs in the alternative energy field.
For the full article, see "Scientists Issue Letter Supporting 25 by 2025", Inside MIRS Today, July 19, 2012.
Other topics covered include:
• Robocalls From Mystery Group Sent Out Against Bolger
• Dems Continue To Go After Bolger, Schmidt
• MDARD Director Well Prepared For Task Ahead
• Dems Differ On Local Fireworks Regulations
• Governor Banking On August Session Date
• Scientists Issue Letter Supporting 25 by 2025
• Michigan Has Waiver Approved
• Obama: 'Slick,' Romney: 'Bland'
• BCBSM Affected By Two Orders
• Farmers Markets Have Role In Food Accessibility
• POAM Endorses Somerville's Primary Opponent
|<< <||> >>|