To ensure seamless access to MSU resource subscriptions through Google Scholar, please do the following
- Go to Google Scholar - http://scholar.google.com/.
- Click on "Scholar Preferences" to the right of the search box.
- In the Library Links field search for Michigan State University.
- Select Michigan State University - MSU Access.
- Do your search in Google Scholar.
- Click on the link for "MSU Access" that will appear to the right of the title of the resource. You will then be prompted for your MSU NetID and password to access that resource. Please Note - if you click on the title and not the "MSU Access" link you won't be taken to the resource.
As long as you don't close your browser, you will have seamless access to the MSU resources.
If you need assistance or more information, please contact the Library Distance Learning Help Desk at (517) 355-2345 or (800) 500-1554.
To bookmark these instructions and for more information about Google Scholar and MSU resources, see http://er.lib.msu.edu/item.cfm?item=047317.