"Financial Freedom is about a lot more than money, it's about living a richer life." - David Bach, NY Times-bestselling author of The Automatic Millionaire
One of the newest editions to our New Popular Business Books is Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need.
Dubbed "The Millennial Millionaire" by CNBC, author Grant Sabatier went from $2.26 to $1 million in 5 years through entrepreneurship, side hustling and investing. After reaching financial independence at the age of 30, Grant founded MillennialMoney.com, where he writes about making and investing money and co-hosts the Financial Freedom podcast.
Grant's book provides lots of actionable tips for investing; offering digestible insights for examining our financial worldview. Here are just a few:
- What does financial feedom mean to you? What does it look like?
- Since time is more valuable than money, what are the hours of your life worth?
- Before you buy that new car, ask yourself, is it worth trading my freedom for it?
- Most people will work between 70,000 to 80,000 hours over the course of their careers.
- Warren Buffet makes approximately $1.34 million per hour, even when he's sleeping (compound interest).
- That $60,000 vintage car is actually costing you $486,989 in the future.
- Don't trade hours of your life for things you want but don't need. Save it without sacrificing the future potential of that money!
- It's always best to pay yourself first through investing.
- Spend 5 minutes a day with your money. Soon money will feel like a game, the more you play, the better you'll get.
- Change your worldview: "Invested income is the ultimate passive income."
If you needed a Marie Kondo-kind of book for your finances, pick up Financial Freedom from the Gast Business Library Popular Business Collection, today. Also check out, "The 9 Best Personal Finance Books of 2019."